Victorian Style Garden Cloche
‘We have many beautiful & practical items to thank the Victorians for & these garden cloches are in my opinion are one . . . . a classic’.
Manufactured from cast iron and glazed using sturdy horticultural glass these Victorian Style Garden Cloche will withstand rain, snow and gales, a perfect way of protecting more delicate plants in the garden.
Painted in a off-white, the cloches have a weathered look with some flakey paint adding to their vintage charm.
Cloches are an excellent means to achieve greater, earlier, faster and out-of-season production planting in open ground. Acting as a greenhouse with the difference being that you take the greenhouse to the plants. Trapping the sun’s warmth ensuring a faster start to the growing season, their removable top (which can be rotated for ventilation) can be totally taken off when the weather warms.
- 34cm square – 40cm height (without handle)
- Traditional 1870’s Design
- Some self-assembly required
- Over time will develop a little rust & age
* Please note these cloches are not newly painted & show small areas of wear & tear & colour variation