Claudia de Yong Designs is committed to protecting your privacy. We collect information given to us when you place an order and this information is used to process your order, contact you regarding the order if necessary and provide you with the best possible service.
Details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email (such as name, address, telephone number), or through cookies such as your IP Address) are collected to monitor your use of the website or contact you in the future. We will not pass any data on to third parties.
In the event our website contains links to other websites not operated by us, this policy only applies to this website and other websites will have separate terms which you should check before using such website.
All information is stored securely, collected lawfully and in accordance with the new Data Protection Act 2018.
How your data is used and stored
- We will not use your details to contact you regarding any future offers or new items unless you register for membership during the order process
- Any email marketing, we may send you will include an unsubscribe option
- Providing your data, allows you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so e.g Ask a Question through our website
- We do not and will not sell our mailing list to third parties
- Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of contents of your shopping basket
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected
If you refuse to provide us with certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered into with you. Alternatively, we may be unable to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
Under GDPR you have the right to erasure under specific circumstances. A request for your personal data to be deleted will be decided on a case by case basis and must be submitted in writing to Claudia de Yong Designs.
Third Party Payments
Please note that we do not collect or process your credit or debit card details. These are however collected and processed by our payment processing service provider Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd (“Stripe”). The collection and processing by Stripe of your credit or debit card details and other personal data are governed by their terms and conditions. See https://stripe.com/gb/privacy for more information. Stripe may from time to time provide us with information regarding the credits and debits made to your card in order to enable us to reconcile our accounts.